Thursday, December 13, 2007

It is beginning to feel a lot like christmas


"In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity" Albert Einstein.
Life continues on even when your heart is aching. We have experienced many highs and lows over the last month. Along with the passing of my darling father-in-law we have had the break up of my son's long term relationship. There have been family illnesses and the worry of transporting by plane the ones who are ill. We have had the joy of dancing concerts and School Formal and the stress of exams and assignments. The delights of the new additions to the family ( animals). Yes, life continues on even when your heart is breaking and you want it to stop.
To all my friends, I thank you and send you Hugs and rainbows as always.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Yes life goes one even when you just want to curl up and hide from the world. Life is hard at times and there have been times I wonder why it has to be so hard but I have faith the God knows what he is doing even if I don't.

I hope you have a great Christmas and you spend it with your family and those who love and care for you.

What animals you will have to let us all know.....

The Causeway said...

Hi Jo-Anne,
Thank you for your christmas card.
So true are your words,
hugs and rainbows to you

Rudy's Blog said...

Hi Joanne,

Regardless of the difficulties in the past year, Christmas is always such a special time as people get caught up in the spirit of giving and looking with hope to the year ahead. I hope your dreams and those of Ross and Tad are realised in the coming months.

Cheers

Rudy